Greeting from the Chairman
Types of Contributions
Important Notice (Please read)
- Payment slip will be sent to those who wish to contribute
- If your child is enrolling in our university (e.g.: From April 2010), please consult us as we may not be able to accept the contributions (e.g.: Before April 2010)
- In regards to contributions from various groups, the contributions differ from the types of scholarship mentioned above so please contact the Financial Affairs Department directly at 042-691-2213
- Please take caution of illegal fraud acts as we do not request contributions by
- Direct E-mails from Soka University
- Direct telephone calls from Soka University
- Regarding the transfer fee
Transfer fees will be free of charge if the transfers are made from the university-designated banks.
Please take note that transfer fees are also free for individual contributions if you use the specified forms from the Japan Post Bank.
There will be an incurring fee for other methods of transfer.
- Identification at the financial institutions
For transfers of more than 100,000 yen in cash, the financial institution may carry out identification checks.
- Regarding bequeathed contributions
Please consult the Finance Affairs Department for guidance
- Protection of Personal Information
All personal information given will only be used for record
Postal code: 192-8577
Tangi machi 1-236, Hachioji City, Tokyo
Finance Division, Finance Department, Soka University
Phone number: 042-691-2213