International Business Studies Program
The International Business Studies Program (IBSP) of Soka University Graduate School of Economics has launched in the fall semester of 2016 with the philosophy of value creation and the aim of fostering creative global business leaders who have the capability not only to overcome any difficulties but also to bring about innovative changes in the present and future global society.
Features & Benefits of IBSP
- Master of Economics will be conferred after the completion of the IBSP
- All courses in the IBSP are conducted in English
- The IBSP will take you 2 years to complete. This program welcomes students in the fall semester (September), so all students begin the program at the same time.
- The IBSP consists of the three broad areas of study — Accounting & Finance , Management & Strategy, and International Business & Economics. Students can choose courses and areas according to individual interests and purpose.
- The IBSP includes an internship program in Japan. Synergy can be realized through the internship experience and course learning.
- The IBSP offers a unique opportunity and environment to understand globalized Asian business society through living and studying in Tokyo.
Presentation Session: The most advanced Digital Transformation (DX) based on our Founder Ikeda-Sensei’s peace philosophy
Lecture by Soichiro Seki (President of Japan Industrial Waste Information Center, Former Vice Minister MOE)
2022/10/24Makiguchi Memorial Education Foundation International Students Scholarship Award Ceremony was held
2022/07/04The International Culture Appreciation Festival organized by the Foreign Student Association was held for the first time in three years
2022/05/23Makiguchi Memorial Education Foundation International Student Scholarship Award Ceremony was held
2022/05/18A "Sports Festival" for international students was held for the first time in three years.
2022/05/09With Japan’s easing of entry restrictions, International students arrive on campus
2022/04/27"Food Loss Reduction Vending Machines" installed at Global Square’s Takiyama Terrace
2022/04/11Ambassadors to Japan and delegates from 11 Southern African Development Community (SADC) member countries visit Soka University